Funny and Cute Summer Quotes

Are you looking for fun and cute summer quotes for your Instagram bios, captions, Whatsapp or Facebook status? Share these lovely short summer sayings with your love ones. Do you love summer? Enjoy reading and sharing these cute quotes before the end of the summer season.

Funny and cute summer quotes!

funny summer quotes

There's no place in the world it rather be on a summer night then to be in your arms, talking with great passion and listening to the word of love.

You make my heartbeat faster with those killer looks. You know just the right words to say to melt my heart. I am always excited and inspired to live life in happiness and love because of you.

Hi summer, you’re amazing and worth it and if the person can't see that in you, that's their bad luck.

I love becoming apparel in summer, it offer me flattering swim dresses that dry in seconds.

I wish Beautiful days like these should be all year around.

There will never be anyone like summer to me; always will be my ‪first love.

In every summer you are doing things that you don't usually do, you are feeling things that you'd never imagine feeling before.

Beaches, fun, vacations, shopping, hanging out and music are the gifts of summer.

I love the smell of fresh cut grass in hot season but I just don't want to be the one cutting it!

I'm a night owl, but I prefer to run all my errands during the summer days.

I'm a simple dude and for me, it's the small things I pay attention to and that matter. You have always had my back, but I truly appreciate your assistance since the last summer.

Nothing sweeter than to have my hair combed by my boyfriend in summer!

There is a lot of time to go swimming but no one to be with sad mood. I hope it's not always like this that I have to experience only a glimpse of a pool or a beach until this summer ends.

I am waiting for the warm summer nights with my other half.

If you could afford love, you afford everything. Love comes with no material cost. It comes from the purity of the heart.

You win some, you lose some but you live, to fight another day and that in itself is always a victory.

In life you encounter people who are there to show you what certain feelings are. Dear summer, you taught me the right way to love someone.

One word will have you close your books right now. Summer!

I don't care what I experience or go through this summer, I love being in summer. Nothing compares and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

True love will always bring us back to where we first fell in love,

No matter what I do, no matter what I say, no matter how far apart, my love for the summer remains the same.

I may not be anyone's first pick or first priority, but it's good to know that I'm always on summer heart.


When summer is your ‪first love, walking with integrity should consume you.